Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Mincoin has a total market capitalization of $71,167.00 and approximately $299.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mincoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0149 or 0.00000238 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Mincoin has traded 34.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.04 or 0.00862665 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00021937 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011673 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001475 BTC.
Mincoin (CRYPTO:MNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 4,782,587 coins. Mincoin’s official website is www.mincoin.us. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Mincoin is www.mincoinforum.com.
Buying and Selling Mincoin
Mincoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.