Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded up 21.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, Minereum has traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Minereum token can currently be bought for $0.0490 or 0.00000782 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Minereum has a market capitalization of $200,362.00 and approximately $78.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Minereum was first traded on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 4,089,809 tokens. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Minereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.