Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded 27.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. Over the last week, Miners’ Reward Token has traded 12.6% higher against the US dollar. One Miners’ Reward Token token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001811 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $5,897.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015870 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152247 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00254188 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.97 or 0.10469535 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011789 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token launched on March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform. The official website for Miners’ Reward Token is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.