Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. Mineum has a total market capitalization of $121,243.00 and $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mineum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Mineum has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Mineum (CRYPTO:MNM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. The official message board for Mineum is forum.mineum.org. Mineum’s official website is mineum.org. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Mineum Coin Trading
Mineum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mineum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mineum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.