Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Monster Byte has a total market capitalization of $887,111.00 and $0.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Monster Byte has traded flat against the US dollar. One Monster Byte token can now be bought for about $0.0527 or 0.00000846 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015836 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00153469 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00254289 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $644.68 or 0.10343175 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011814 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Monster Byte
Monster Byte’s launch date was July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monster Byte is monsterbyte.io.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monster Byte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monster Byte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.