Nexo (CURRENCY:NEXO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Nexo has a total market capitalization of $58.11 million and approximately $2.80 million worth of Nexo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Nexo has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar. One Nexo token can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001658 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Hotbit, Fatbtc and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015845 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253597 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.64 or 0.10444168 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nexo’s genesis date was April 29th, 2018. Nexo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,000,010 tokens. The official message board for Nexo is medium.com/nexo. The Reddit community for Nexo is /r/nexo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nexo is nexo.io. Nexo’s official Twitter account is @NexoFinance and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nexo
Nexo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Bitbns, DDEX, Hotbit, Bancor Network, Mercatox, Allbit and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nexo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nexo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nexo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nexo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nexo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.