Numus (CURRENCY:NMS) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, Numus has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar. Numus has a total market capitalization of $154,327.00 and approximately $74.00 worth of Numus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Numus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0561 or 0.00000896 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.39 or 0.02579277 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.01 or 0.00607257 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027341 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017696 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00021832 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017411 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009070 BTC.
Numus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 15th, 2017. Numus’ total supply is 2,750,877 coins. The official website for Numus is numus.cash. Numus’ official Twitter account is @http://numus.cash/.
Buying and Selling Numus
Numus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Numus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Numus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Numus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Numus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Numus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.