nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 13th. nUSD has a total market capitalization of $959,666.00 and $206,616.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One nUSD token can now be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00015688 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, nUSD has traded down 0.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD’s total supply is 1,211,338 tokens and its circulating supply is 976,146 tokens. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for nUSD is havven.io. The official message board for nUSD is blog.havven.io. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling nUSD
nUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade nUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase nUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.