Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Olympus Labs has a market capitalization of $6.13 million and approximately $355,802.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Olympus Labs token can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00002569 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, FCoin, OKEx and Kyber Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00252083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.46 or 0.10492920 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011733 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Olympus Labs Profile
Olympus Labs’ launch date was November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,324,672 tokens. Olympus Labs’ official message board is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Kyber Network, Bibox, DDEX, OKEx and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olympus Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Olympus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.