Omnitude (CURRENCY:ECOM) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, Omnitude has traded down 1.4% against the dollar. Omnitude has a market capitalization of $3.28 million and approximately $387.00 worth of Omnitude was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omnitude token can now be bought for $0.0659 or 0.00001057 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015852 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00153496 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254487 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $645.05 or 0.10344167 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Omnitude Token Profile
Omnitude launched on February 23rd, 2018. Omnitude’s total supply is 74,413,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,830,412 tokens. Omnitude’s official website is omnitude.tech. The official message board for Omnitude is medium.com/@Omnitude. The Reddit community for Omnitude is /r/Omnitude and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omnitude’s official Twitter account is @Omnitudeorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Omnitude Token Trading
Omnitude can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omnitude directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omnitude should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omnitude using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omnitude Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omnitude and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.