OP Coin (CURRENCY:OPC) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last seven days, OP Coin has traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. One OP Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. OP Coin has a market cap of $423,939.00 and $523.00 worth of OP Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008342 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019955 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00270270 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
OP Coin Profile
OP Coin (OPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. OP Coin’s total supply is 2,473,656,069 coins and its circulating supply is 1,858,984,784 coins. OP Coin’s official Twitter account is @OPCoin.official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for OP Coin is opcoin.info. The Reddit community for OP Coin is /r/OPCoin_official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OP Coin Coin Trading
OP Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OP Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OP Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OP Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OP Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OP Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.