Pal Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Pal Network has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pal Network has a total market cap of $1.65 million and approximately $381,864.00 worth of Pal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pal Network token can now be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, CoinBene and Bilaxy.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00252083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.46 or 0.10492920 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011733 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pal Network Profile
Pal Network’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. Pal Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 413,290,055 tokens. The Reddit community for Pal Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pal Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. The official website for Pal Network is www.pal.network. Pal Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet.
Buying and Selling Pal Network
Pal Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, CoinBene, Kyber Network, DDEX, DEx.top, IDEX, CPDAX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pal Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pal Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pal Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.