Pascal Lite (CURRENCY:PASL) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Pascal Lite coin can currently be bought for about $0.0158 or 0.00000254 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Pascal Lite has a total market cap of $132,423.00 and $12.00 worth of Pascal Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pascal Lite has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Pascal Lite Coin Profile
Pascal Lite (PASL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 1st, 2017. Pascal Lite’s total supply is 8,363,600 coins. Pascal Lite’s official website is pascallite.com. Pascal Lite’s official Twitter account is @PASLLITE1.
Pascal Lite Coin Trading
Pascal Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Lite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.