PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PAI) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. PCHAIN has a market cap of $14.14 million and $902,927.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PCHAIN has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PCHAIN token can currently be bought for about $0.0191 or 0.00000304 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, DEx.top, IDEX and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152892 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00254793 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.87 or 0.10524861 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011939 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PCHAIN launched on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 741,806,114 tokens. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. The official message board for PCHAIN is medium.com/@PCHAIN. PCHAIN’s official website is pchain.org.
Buying and Selling PCHAIN
PCHAIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Hotbit, IDEX, Token Store, Bibox, Bilaxy and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PCHAIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PCHAIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.