PeepCoin (CURRENCY:PCN) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. PeepCoin has a market capitalization of $334,819.00 and $3,573.00 worth of PeepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, PeepCoin has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PeepCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, CoinExchange, C-Patex and TradeOgre.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017791 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00074734 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000113 BTC.
PeepCoin Coin Profile
PeepCoin (PCN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 26th, 2016. PeepCoin’s total supply is 65,324,138,438 coins and its circulating supply is 26,124,138,438 coins. PeepCoin’s official message board is medium.com/dapscoinofficial. The Reddit community for PeepCoin is /r/DAPSCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PeepCoin’s official Twitter account is @DAPScoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PeepCoin is dapscoin.com.
Buying and Selling PeepCoin
PeepCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Cryptohub, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, C-Patex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PeepCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PeepCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PeepCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PeepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PeepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.