Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $22.48 million and approximately $191,129.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for $0.90 or 0.00014440 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade, BX Thailand, CoinEgg and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,276.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $444.82 or 0.07141694 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013818 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014865 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 38.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00040950 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016028 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003355 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.19 or 0.00966293 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00045377 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 24,996,473 coins. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, HitBTC, Poloniex, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, WEX, Bitsane, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.