Phantomx (CURRENCY:PNX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. Phantomx has a total market cap of $22,958.00 and $6.00 worth of Phantomx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Phantomx has traded up 1.3% against the dollar. One Phantomx coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, SouthXchange, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.21 or 0.02528213 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004568 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Phantomx is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 9th, 2017. Phantomx’s total supply is 31,680,249 coins. Phantomx’s official Twitter account is @PhantomX_Coin. Phantomx’s official website is phantomx.co.
Phantomx Coin Trading
Phantomx can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantomx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phantomx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phantomx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phantomx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantomx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.