Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded up 22.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Piggycoin has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Piggycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Piggycoin has a market capitalization of $337,898.00 and $1.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013469 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
PIGGY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 491,016,657 coins. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.