PlayCoin (CURRENCY:PLY) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One PlayCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00002147 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Cobinhood, Bit-Z and Gate.io. During the last seven days, PlayCoin has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. PlayCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $3.39 million worth of PlayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $647.20 or 0.10331925 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PlayCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. PlayCoin’s official Twitter account is @PlayCoin_PLY. The official website for PlayCoin is playcoin.game. The official message board for PlayCoin is medium.com/@playcoin.
Buying and Selling PlayCoin
PlayCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Gate.io and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlayCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.