Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002594 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, TDAX, Kucoin and Binance. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $62.81 million and $4.77 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253769 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $655.37 or 0.10478455 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger’s launch date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,095,912 tokens. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Power Ledger’s official website is powerledger.io. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. Power Ledger’s official message board is medium.com/power-ledger.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Huobi, DigiFinex, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Upbit, Bittrex, Bitbns, Kucoin, ABCC, TDAX, Bancor Network, IDEX, Bithumb, Binance and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.