PrismChain (CURRENCY:PRM) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. One PrismChain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. PrismChain has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of PrismChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PrismChain has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004381 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000115 BTC.
PrismChain Coin Profile
PrismChain (PRM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 18th, 2016. PrismChain’s official message board is forum.prismchain.com. PrismChain’s official Twitter account is @Prism_Chain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triple Layer Blockchain (TLB): A single blockchain with three different layers to handle various functions. “
PrismChain Coin Trading
PrismChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PrismChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PrismChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PrismChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PrismChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PrismChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.