Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded up 48.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded 125.5% higher against the dollar. One Project Coin coin can currently be bought for about $1.84 or 0.00029484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptopia. Project Coin has a market capitalization of $2.54 million and $477,283.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015871 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152096 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00253582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.63 or 0.10459849 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011775 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Project Coin (PRJ) is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 1,678,634 coins and its circulating supply is 1,378,634 coins. Project Coin’s official website is projectcoin.net. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1.
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Graviex, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.