PROUD Money (CURRENCY:PROUD) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. PROUD Money has a total market cap of $0.00 and $15.00 worth of PROUD Money was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PROUD Money coin can now be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. During the last seven days, PROUD Money has traded down 44% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.38 or 0.02530642 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008845 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
PROUD Money Profile
PROUD Money is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 14th, 2016. PROUD Money’s total supply is 5,711,511,682 coins. The official website for PROUD Money is www.proud.money. PROUD Money’s official Twitter account is @PROUDmoneyWorld.
Buying and Selling PROUD Money
PROUD Money can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PROUD Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PROUD Money should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PROUD Money using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PROUD Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PROUD Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.