PureVidz (CURRENCY:VIDZ) traded 95.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. PureVidz has a total market cap of $199,479.00 and $531.00 worth of PureVidz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PureVidz coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, PureVidz has traded up 76.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005704 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
PureVidz is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 29th, 2016. PureVidz’s total supply is 125,279,775 coins. PureVidz’s official website is purevidz.net. PureVidz’s official Twitter account is @PureVidz.
PureVidz Coin Trading
PureVidz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PureVidz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PureVidz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PureVidz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PureVidz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PureVidz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.