QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. QASH has a total market cap of $77.60 million and $444,961.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, QASH has traded down 2.5% against the dollar. One QASH token can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00003552 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN, Hotbit, Gate.io and EXX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Liquid, IDEX, Huobi, Gate.io, EXX, Ethfinex, GOPAX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.