Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 7.2% against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $10.82 million and $124,860.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00003331 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00048725 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00028278 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00055647 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015284 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003930 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.73 or 0.01948320 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
QRL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.