Quatloo (CURRENCY:QTL) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 13th. Quatloo has a total market capitalization of $76,531.00 and $37.00 worth of Quatloo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quatloo has traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quatloo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000159 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $53.44 or 0.00856950 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021492 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011427 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001441 BTC.
Quatloo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 27th, 2014. Quatloo’s total supply is 7,718,883 coins. Quatloo’s official Twitter account is @quatloocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quatloo’s official website is quatloos.org.
Buying and Selling Quatloo
Quatloo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quatloo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quatloo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quatloo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quatloo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quatloo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.