Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Ragnarok has traded down 31.9% against the dollar. One Ragnarok coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex and Crex24. Ragnarok has a total market cap of $17,845.00 and approximately $847.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 11,299,121 coins and its circulating supply is 5,415,487 coins. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ragnarok’s official website is ragnaproject.io.
Ragnarok Coin Trading
Ragnarok can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ragnarok should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ragnarok using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.