Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Rate3 has a market capitalization of $2.48 million and approximately $278,436.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rate3 has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. One Rate3 token can currently be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, Bibox and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rate3’s genesis date was April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 428,994,997 tokens. Rate3’s official website is www.rate3.network. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Rate3 is medium.com/official-rate3.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HADAX, BitForex, ABCC, DDEX, FCoin, Bibox, DEx.top and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rate3 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.