RealTract (CURRENCY:RET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, RealTract has traded down 20.1% against the dollar. RealTract has a market cap of $2.51 million and $785,409.00 worth of RealTract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RealTract token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
RealTract Token Profile
RealTract’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,002,000 tokens. RealTract’s official message board is medium.com/@realtractofficial. RealTract’s official Twitter account is @realtract. RealTract’s official website is realtract.network.
RealTract Token Trading
RealTract can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealTract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RealTract should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RealTract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealTract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealTract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.