RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $78,085.00 and $82.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, RevolverCoin has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One RevolverCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
RevolverCoin (XRE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,211,064 coins. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin. The official website for RevolverCoin is revolvercoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolverCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.