Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Rimbit has a total market cap of $135,410.00 and $23.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rimbit coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Rimbit has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005620 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Rimbit (RBT) is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. The official message board for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com/forums. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com.
Buying and Selling Rimbit
Rimbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rimbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rimbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.