Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 55.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. Rise has a total market capitalization of $5.88 million and approximately $409.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0453 or 0.00000727 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. In the last week, Rise has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00084053 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011234 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010782 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 129,812,600 coins. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rise’s official message board is medium.com/rise-vision. The official website for Rise is rise.vision.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, YoBit and RightBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.