Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. Royal Kingdom Coin has a market cap of $6,732.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00254368 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $655.04 or 0.10508264 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011803 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Royal Kingdom Coin
Royal Kingdom Coin’s launch date was July 10th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Royal Kingdom Coin is www.royalkingdomcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Royal Kingdom Coin
Royal Kingdom Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royal Kingdom Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royal Kingdom Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.