Safe Exchange Coin (CURRENCY:SAFEX) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One Safe Exchange Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0103 or 0.00000164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Safe Exchange Coin has traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar. Safe Exchange Coin has a market cap of $15.87 million and $8,996.00 worth of Safe Exchange Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.36 or 0.00856457 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008385 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011632 BTC.
Safe Exchange Coin Token Profile
Safe Exchange Coin (CRYPTO:SAFEX) is a PoC token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 26th, 2016. Safe Exchange Coin’s total supply is 2,147,483,647 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,543,157,590 tokens. Safe Exchange Coin’s official website is safex.io. Safe Exchange Coin’s official message board is safe.exchange. Safe Exchange Coin’s official Twitter account is @safe_exchange. The Reddit community for Safe Exchange Coin is /r/safex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Safe Exchange Coin
Safe Exchange Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Exchange Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Exchange Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Safe Exchange Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Exchange Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Exchange Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.