Safe Trade Coin (CURRENCY:XSTC) traded up 99.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last seven days, Safe Trade Coin has traded up 89.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Safe Trade Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Safe Trade Coin has a market cap of $81,465.00 and $183.00 worth of Safe Trade Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 43.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Safe Trade Coin Profile
Safe Trade Coin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Safe Trade Coin’s total supply is 716,760,165 coins and its circulating supply is 326,829,322 coins. Safe Trade Coin’s official Twitter account is @safetradecoin. The official website for Safe Trade Coin is safetradecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Safe Trade Coin
Safe Trade Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Trade Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Trade Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Safe Trade Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Trade Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Trade Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.