Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Shard coin can currently be bought for about $0.0440 or 0.00000706 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. In the last week, Shard has traded 26% lower against the dollar. Shard has a total market cap of $510,470.00 and approximately $501.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006726 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 44.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Rubex Money (RBMC) traded up 44% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Shard Coin Profile
Shard (CRYPTO:SHARD) is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 20,415,674 coins and its circulating supply is 11,598,465 coins. The official website for Shard is shardcoin.io. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.