Shekel (CURRENCY:JEW) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last week, Shekel has traded 33.5% higher against the US dollar. Shekel has a total market capitalization of $131,291.00 and approximately $171.00 worth of Shekel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shekel coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00017356 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00052384 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003162 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009075 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Shekel (CRYPTO:JEW) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on November 24th, 2017. Shekel’s total supply is 122,158,775 coins. Shekel’s official Twitter account is @shekel_coin. Shekel’s official website is shekel.io.
Buying and Selling Shekel
Shekel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shekel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shekel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shekel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shekel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shekel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.