Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. Shilling has a market capitalization of $55,310.00 and $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Shilling has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Shilling coin can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Shilling (CRYPTO:SH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org.
Buying and Selling Shilling
Shilling can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.