Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Shivom has traded down 12.9% against the dollar. One Shivom token can currently be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinBene, Coinsuper and DDEX. Shivom has a market capitalization of $3.53 million and $824.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006724 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251727 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.61 or 0.10363220 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011690 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Shivom’s genesis date was June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 608,891,267 tokens. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. Shivom’s official website is shivom.io. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. Shivom’s official message board is medium.com/@projectshivom.
Shivom Token Trading
Shivom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, Coinsuper, DDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shivom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.