SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. SkinCoin has a market cap of $679,759.00 and approximately $7,209.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SkinCoin has traded down 15.9% against the US dollar. One SkinCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0077 or 0.00000123 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003431 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00153099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00252822 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $644.19 or 0.10333802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SkinCoin was first traded on June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. SkinCoin’s official website is skincoin.org.
SkinCoin Token Trading
SkinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SkinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.