Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Skycoin coin can currently be bought for $3.42 or 0.00054817 BTC on exchanges including C2CX, ChaoEX, Iquant and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. Skycoin has a market cap of $34.18 million and approximately $340,964.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $648.47 or 0.10399392 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Binance, Cryptopia, Iquant and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.