Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, Soma has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. Soma has a market cap of $432,108.00 and $82,466.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Soma token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0619 or 0.00000988 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008388 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019906 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00273565 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Soma (CRYPTO:SCT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,075 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,986,246 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Soma’s official website is soma.co.
Soma Token Trading
Soma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Soma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Soma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.