StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Graviex and BiteBTC. In the last week, StrongHands has traded up 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a market capitalization of $2.87 million and $4,693.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
StrongHands is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. StrongHands’ total supply is 15,984,933,915,308 coins and its circulating supply is 15,984,933,915,375 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Cryptohub, BiteBTC, Crex24, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.