Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Substratum has a total market cap of $39.00 million and $401,516.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001634 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, HitBTC, Radar Relay and Bitbns. In the last week, Substratum has traded down 17.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00253926 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.94 or 0.10493377 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum’s launch date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Bitbns, Radar Relay, Binance, Kyber Network, BiteBTC, HitBTC, Kucoin, COSS and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.