Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003175 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX. Swarm has a total market capitalization of $12.12 million and approximately $84,292.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Swarm has traded down 27.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00251984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $654.97 or 0.10523193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Swarm Token Profile
Swarm’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,313,355 tokens. The official website for Swarm is www.swarm.fund. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.