Target Coin (CURRENCY:TGT) traded down 16.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Target Coin has traded 68.1% lower against the US dollar. Target Coin has a market cap of $599,439.00 and $45.00 worth of Target Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Target Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Target Coin
Target Coin’s total supply is 2,000,100,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 952,429,892 tokens. Target Coin’s official Twitter account is @TargetCoin. The official website for Target Coin is www.tgtcoins.com.
Buying and Selling Target Coin
Target Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Target Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Target Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Target Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Target Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Target Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.