TechShares (CURRENCY:THS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, TechShares has traded flat against the US dollar. One TechShares coin can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC on exchanges. TechShares has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of TechShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00083717 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011063 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
TechShares (THS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 28th, 2016. TechShares’ total supply is 646,359,158 coins. The official website for TechShares is www.techsharescommunity.com.
TechShares Coin Trading
TechShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TechShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TechShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TechShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TechShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TechShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.