TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, TenX has traded down 12.5% against the dollar. One TenX token can now be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00009386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Coinrail, Bithumb and Liqui. TenX has a total market cap of $64.29 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $647.20 or 0.10331925 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TenX’s launch date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,347,861 tokens. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, IDEX, Huobi, Neraex, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Bit-Z, BitBay, LATOKEN, Gate.io, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS, Bittrex, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Liqui, Bithumb, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.