Ternio (CURRENCY:TERN) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, Ternio has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One Ternio token can now be purchased for $0.0213 or 0.00000342 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Ternio has a market capitalization of $8.73 million and $23.00 worth of Ternio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ternio’s launch date was February 6th, 2018. Ternio’s total supply is 999,924,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 409,218,896 tokens. Ternio’s official message board is medium.com/@ternio. The Reddit community for Ternio is /r/TernioToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ternio is www.ternio.io. Ternio’s official Twitter account is @terniotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ternio
Ternio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport, BitForex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ternio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ternio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ternio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ternio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ternio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.